View Profile Alienslushie

All 23 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

Awesome game. I LOVE Zoidberg.

yeah

wut he sed

That was great.

I love the idea of education with out the pain of boredom. Now I can make that nuke with the greatest of ease. No need for all those education fees.
Your animations style was kickass aswell.

Awesome.

One of the first creepy flash animations I've seen. It was fairly inocent... but still had its freeky charms. I especially liked the sounds of the menu before you start the game.... some fun things in the game. I reckon if you make a second version of this game you should have the character shoot things aswell as find things with time limits and so-on. AWESOME.

xzomxbie responds:

thx man :)

AWESOME

Did anyone else feel like they were playing portal?
The concept was good.

Awesome game.

This game was really well made... I like the graphics and the music really worked with the game.

PC'S KICK ASS

Mac's are massive calculators. Oh yeah, and the game was awesome.

Reminded me of Super Mario Galaxy

Really nice work... a bit dull

lol

liked the talking face

THIS IS AWESOME-O-SAURUS(My highest rating)

FUCK YES! I am a bit of a quantum physics nerd and I too have been amazed by the potential information gathered from the particle accelerator. Did you know that the particle accelerator is the coldest known place in the universe...I think its about 1 or 2 kelvin... and the universe is about 3 kelvin because its still warm from the big bang... WTF never mind me... the game was freaking awesome and had some really good effects in it. I liked the way the opening credits zoomed into the screen and the portal like game play. Most of the effects in the game baffled me.

When I'm dead this will all be very weird.

Chris Guy @Alienslushie