View Profile Alienslushie

Thank you!

Diotoons responds:

i love family guy xd

Pathetic

This is not only boring... it presents commonly known information as if it's interesting and inovative. The animation was fairly basic and lifeless not only that but it went nowhere.
I'm giving you 3 because YOU can learn from this...

akoRn responds:

u too can learn something.. think bout it. :D

Amazing

This is a really creepy style of animation, yet so simple.

Lord-Desolator responds:

Cheers mate. Yeah I prefer to keep things simple while creating messed up content. Though I am prepared for a challenge if the result adds to the animation.

Fuck'em

It's called style kids, you keep it consistant.
Don't go dissen tweens either, or i slice u up personaly.

Rutger responds:

okay i'm really just confused haha
i hope you're right

thanks

Oh Mr. Boogley

"Got attitude"
-Django
Such art kind sir, such art. I liked the whole character designs and the idea of household animals becoming SUPER AWESOME-O.
The movements are always classic.

TheBoogley responds:

I know it's breaking a golden rule to laugh at your own jokes, but I couldn't stop giggling at the fish when I was drawing it :3
am I going to hell?

I DON'T GET IT???

This is amazing, possibly one of the most cinematic animations on newgrounds AND flawless in all areas. I especially liked the sequence inwhich he was walking through the forest with the shovel, it was stylized and yet it felt real.
I'm really only good at spotting ridiculing animations, but this, I really can't.

TheBoogley responds:

excellent, I'm glad you're confused, while you think about this I will steal your hubcaps mwah ha ha

Yeah...

I remember watching that guys videos a while back... he pissed me off.
Hence ten.

Oney responds:

if you're an australian ill touch ur bum

I'm sorry Scott...

I enjoyed the animation, as a cold hearted athiest who says "what seems most logically proven is what I believe" and the only thing I'm sure of is that this is that THIS sentence is the only thing I'm sure of. (There's a peice of philosophical shit right there) I think that the animation is a funny look at religion.

People seem to think this is an animations AGAINST religion, but I see this as more of an animation pointing out some of the flawed things people choose to believe about religion... this being the case you must also consider that there is some grotesc actions taken by a religious figure that were completely undignified in this animation, but that's part of the shock satire of the animation... its SUPPOSE to shock and somewhat offend you, and because of that you shouldn't take it seriously.

If you can't be bothered reading this all and want a quick summery, to those giving this a low rating purely out of offence, lighten up! It's not a direct attack on religion, it just raises some issues about what people choose to believe about catholism. DON'T BE A PRICK.

Slackman responds:

Well put. As stated, this is not an animation against religion, but rather it's against the more oppressive, hateful and hypocritical elements that have spawned from religion. Hate in the name of religion is still hate.

I'm glad you got it!

I like this

But I like this for different reasons that I usually like flash animations for...
It was entertaining and really interesting. I'd like to know more about the audio... and the name of the song.

Rutger responds:

The song is New Aquarium, by Busdriver, and he used samples of Repo Man.

When I'm dead this will all be very weird.

Chris Guy @Alienslushie