View Profile Alienslushie

All 256 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

It was good.

Really well animated... but really disturbing... I found some parts hard to watch... well... truth is... nothing would be disturbing enough to stop me... but I didn't enjoy watching some parts because they were ruined by the fact that it was kind of satanic random crap... But the animation was good and it was a well made-presentation... so I'll give you a nine for that.

Awesome.

I've loved everything weebl does since yonks ago.

Meh.

Some really nice effects... really messy animation...

I loved it.

I really liked the simple plot... and the odd style of simple animation... btw... the "T" and "H" next to each other make a penis shape....LuLz.

ha... it was funny...

It may have been funny but it doesn't diserve a good score. I'd pass it if it was ALOT funnier.

Didn't really like it.

Animation was alright.

And the cycle continued.

I have very little emotion. But none the less... I liked it. Love you drawings. Animation wasn't anything to amazing... but it wasn't bad... quite good.

I'm voting 5 but some things need to be said...

Some of the animation didn't flow very well... alot of it did, which felt like a bit of a kick in the face to me. I did like it a fair bit... but as I said... just need to fix up some lazy looking parts... but anyway, good work!

I really like your animation style.

Good plot... hated the characters voices though.. not sure why that is... they seemed a little generic in what they said.

That was fairly funny.

Although I was hoping for a good fight scene... still not bad. The joke made it worth it.... a bit... MAKE A FIGHT SCENE!.

When I'm dead this will all be very weird.

Chris Guy @Alienslushie