View Profile Alienslushie

All 256 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

Cool

Looks like fry... probably a coincidence... doesn't really matter. Pretty good animation... although you need to work on the drawings. I can tell you didn't make this with too much effort. Or maybe you did. Either way it wasn't boring

Stupid.

All of it was stupid exept for the dancing.

Alright.

A bit corney. Give it something interesting.

GREAT

"Warning: May or may not cause seizures and / or temporary blindness."

May not? Bull crap... that fucked up my head... Your a very good animator and you are a... nope... my heads to fucked to write.

Good concept

You really need to work on your animation. The jokes would have been really funny if it had nice animation to boot. None the less... your lipsync was great and some of the designs of the characters were good. Also... give it more of a plot... ha... I can talk... none of my stuff ever has a plot.

You're... awesome-o-saurus!

You're an amazing animator and the effects and motion was amazing. I love the different methods of attack the characters used and the camera angles were amazing. Also, I noticed when the camera zoomed towards the building, when the camera slowed down there was a little bit of 3D? I love those little details that make the animation just that tiny bit better. You are a flash god.

Awesome... I loved it.

Sappy... real sappy. But the animation was half decent and the story itself was good. I lot better than some of the crap you get on NG. Nah... but... I love NG... not in a nerd way. In the way I love milk with cereal. Time for me to shut the fuck up.

fancy crud.

This is has the apearance of a good animation. But thats the thing... there is very little animation. Just simple motion tweens and the occasional simple frame by frame stuff(VERY little) It's pretty much a hole lot of images in crappy motion tween. I hope other animatiors out there will see past all the camera angles. I generally write good reviews for anything. But this is tarted up images.

Slurpee=Slushie

In Australia they call them slushies. I'm giving you 10 out of ten because I am addicted to that crap.

Pretty good...

I like the interpretation of the styles.

When I'm dead this will all be very weird.

Chris Guy @Alienslushie