View Profile Alienslushie

All 256 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

Lol. that was awesome.

The part where its face was :D made me laugh outloud.
I really liked what you did with the madness series...

but did they have to have protruding arses.
That got a bit... irritating?

Before Alec

Yet another awesome thing for awesome. AWESOME!
It seems that your submission have more and more frantic dialog in them. I'm not complaining... just noticed. It didn't have as many funny moments as other AWESOME episodes but it was still awesome.

Fucking awesome as usual

How can anyone not find jerry jackson funny. I think the bit that made me laugh mainly because I couldn't see it coming was when it mentioned his new friend and then he changed his name because he didn't like it. Many rofls achieved. The more jerry jackson the better, this does nto seem to age.

I liked it

I thought it was really funny... I thought the fact that the characters sounded like they were reading off a script with no real emotion was amusing. But this is not what I liked most as I thought some of the jokes were fucking hilerious. The things like "REAL WAITING" and the ninja transforming were really funny.
It wasn't LAUGH OUT LOUD though... but I've watched it more than once which is a great sign. You're style varies in this cartoon but not in an obscure way.

Awesome, can't wait for anything else.

Hahaaa...

I thought it was good for the time frame.

Ha ha ha...

Hardware store... you can tell it took a while to make... GREAT FRUITS OF LABOR. And it really works with the animation. I have a soft spot for well made music videos and probably shouldn't be confessing to.

FUCKING AWESOME

I fucking loved that. It was stylized, funny, well animated and the plot was awesome. I love action packed animation.

I hope to see both more from you and people inspired by this sort of thing.

HA HA!

Reminds me so much of alot of gamers and just general people on the internet.
Very much like my friend Alec Bellati.
Many rofls achieved.

Should....probably be front page.

Why isn't it?
I really like you're style of humor... I like to believe its common for australians to like or use this style... But thats just what I've noticed. I also like the simplicity yet well-flowed animation. Stylized.
I hope people vote five on this.

Cambo responds:

I'm glad you like it mate, it's honestly not a big deal that this didn't get too much attention, I never considered my stuff to be particularly mainstream anyway.

HAHAHA

Funniest version of bible stories I've seen in a very long time...
A great satiricle outlook on the bible and its stories. I like the fact that you actually thought about some of the plot holes in the story.

Great work... I'm bias as I am an athiest... but even if those were my beliefs I'm sure I'd give this a big fat 10/10.

When I'm dead this will all be very weird.

Chris Guy @Alienslushie